By Michel Houssa,Athanasios Dimoulas,Alessandro Molle
Major advancements within the semiconductor are at the horizon by utilizing two-dimensional (2D) fabrics, similar to graphene and transition steel dichalcogenides, for built-in circuits (ICs). 2D fabrics for Nanoelectronics is the 1st finished remedy of those fabrics and their functions in nanoelectronic devices.
Comprised of chapters authored by way of the world over acknowledged researchers, this book:
- Discusses using graphene for high-frequency analog circuits
- Explores common sense and photonic functions of molybdenum disulfide (MoS2)
- Addresses novel 2nd fabrics together with silicene, germanene, stanene, and phosphorene
- Considers using 2nd fabrics for either field-effect transistors (FETs) and common sense circuits
- Provides history at the simulation of structural, digital, and delivery houses from first principles
2D fabrics for Nanoelectronics presents wide, cutting-edge insurance of the basic and utilized features of this interesting field.
Read or Download 2D Materials for Nanoelectronics (Series in Materials Science and Engineering) PDF
Best general physics books
Considering that its inception in 1966, the sequence of numbered volumes often called Semiconductors and Semimetals has exotic itself during the cautious collection of recognized authors, editors, and members. The Willardson and Beer sequence, because it is well known, has succeeded in generating a number of landmark volumes and chapters.
Underpinning the entire different branches of technology, physics impacts the best way we are living our lives, and finally how existence itself capabilities. contemporary medical advances have ended in dramatic reassessment of our figuring out of the area round us, and made an important impression on our way of life. during this booklet, major foreign specialists, together with Nobel prize winners, discover the frontiers of contemporary physics, from the debris inside of an atom to the celebs that make up a galaxy, from nano-engineering and mind study to high-speed information networks.
Max Planck (1858-1947) zählt zu den herausragenden Physikern des zwanzigsten Jahrhunderts. Seine Quantenhypothese aus dem Jahre 1900 wurde zur Grundlage für die Entwicklung der Quantentheorie und bildet eine der zentralen Säulen der modernen Physik. Obwohl heute quick nur noch als Vater der Quantentheorie wahr genommen, ist Plancks physikalisches Wirken damit keineswegs erschöpfend charakterisiert.
Diffuse X-ray scattering is a wealthy (virtually untapped) resource of neighborhood structural info over and above that got through traditional crystal constitution choice (crystallography). the most objective within the ebook is to teach how desktop simulation of a version crystal presents a common strategy in which diffuse scattering of all types and from every kind of fabrics will be interpreted and analysed.
- Physics and Music: The Science of Musical Sound (Dover Books on Physics)
- Dancing in the Dark
- Schatten im Universum: Das Innenleben der Elementarteilchen XII d (German Edition)
- The Silicon Web: Physics for the Internet Age
- The Physics Companion, 2nd Edition: Volume 5
Additional info for 2D Materials for Nanoelectronics (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)