By Daniel M. Perna,James R. Davis
Featuring the newest learn on criteria and curriculum layout, this useful source presents educators with a scientific process for educational making plans aligned with present day excessive standards.
Read Online or Download Aligning Standards and Curriculum for Classroom Success PDF
Best curricula books
The phenomenon of "travelling reforms" has turn into an item of significant expert curiosity and extensive educational scrutiny. the truth that an identical set of academic reforms is transferred from one kingdom to a different made students wonder if coverage move has elevated due to globalization.
One of many nice demanding situations now dealing with schooling reformers within the usa is the right way to devise a constant and clever framework for guide that might paintings around the nation’s notoriously fragmented and politically conflicted college platforms. numerous courses have attempted to do this, yet just a couple of have succeeded.
Notwithstanding on no account a brand new concept, citizenship schooling manifests in special and sometimes unpredictable methods in our modern neoliberal period. The query of what it ability to be a effective and well-known citizen needs to now be understood at the same time alongside either international and native strains. This edited quantity deals a global standpoint on citizenship schooling enacted in particular socio-political contexts.
This publication explores the original phenomenon of public substitute faculties in Toronto, Canada and different huge city parts. Although faculties of this type have existed for greater than a century, little or no has been written concerning the replacement university stream. those choices concentration extra on child-centered guideline, supply many scholars (and lecturers) possibilities to prepare the varsity in a different way, offer a better voice for academics, scholars, and fogeys, and have interaction scholars way more with experiential studying.
- Rethinking Readiness in Early Childhood Education: Implications for Policy and Practice (Critical Cultural Studies of Childhood)
- Teacher Education in the 21st Century: Singapore’s Evolution and Innovation
- The Subaltern Speak: Curriculum, Power, and Educational Struggles
- Globalisation, Human Rights Education and Reforms (Globalisation, Comparative Education and Policy Research)
- Bringing in a New Era in Character Education (Hoover Institution Press Publication)
- Globalization and Educational Rights: An Intercivilizational Analysis (Sociocultural, Political, and Historical Studies in Education)
Additional info for Aligning Standards and Curriculum for Classroom Success